6 week Parent Group Coaching
Program begins February 13,2023
The hardest thing about parenting is finding what battles to take on, and which ones to forfeit…Am I right?
Parenting a neurodiverse teen comes with unique challenges & I want to help you navigate them.
When you join my “Win Over Your Teen ”
6 week parent group coaching you will…
Here’s What You’ll Learn!
6 week Parent Group CoachingBegins February 13, 2023
- Mondays at 12:00pm EST.
- 6 Weekly 60-minute group coaching calls on ZOOM.
- All calls will be recorded.
- Weekly Topics:
- Your teen will be leaving the house in NO TIME: Pick your battles and reduce the arguing.
- How to use the coach approach and ask the right questions so your teen has buy in and ownership. Learn how to ask powerful questions so that there is calm and peace with your teen.
- Be the best collaborator with academics. How to help your teen get started, decrease procrastination and get their work done.
- Why does my teen act/react this way? Neurological perspective to understanding your teens’ behaviors and how to decrease tension when everyone is triggered.
- Collaborating with Teachers: 504 accommodations during the academic year for your teen’s success.
- Managing ADHD: Diet, sleep, gut/brain health, meds are all equally important
- BONUS: 2 Private coaching calls with Kelly Upon completion of 6 week coaching (To be used within 6 months).
- Only 10 spaces are available for this offering.
Hi, I’m Kelly!
After our youngest son was diagnosed with (combined ADHD), I made it my life’s mission to help and support him in every single way I knew how…
After reading a tweet about an ADHD Life Coach on Twitter, I realized this was exactly what I needed to do: help other teens manage the challenges of ADHD like I was doing for my son. I trained to be an ADHD Life Coach at the International ADHD Coach Training Center (iACTcenter), and the rest, they say, is history! I am in my “wheelhouse”, as helping high schoolers and partnering with families during these trying and crucial years is my calling. I feel the Lord has worked through my son and blessed me with this passion in life and I am super honored to work with each of my amazing clients!