High School Executive Function Group Coaching
Join Winter/Spring 2023 Semester
Executive Function Group Coaching
for HIGH SCHOOL
Two group coaching calls a month via ZOOM. *Recordings will be provided*.
- Guided Teaching with Kelly: (see below for monthly topics).
Topics for each month:
- January – What is ADHD? Planning and Digital Organization
- February: Mastering Breaking Down Projects and Perfecting Study Skills
- March: Understanding the importance of Working Memory and Creating a Dopamine Menu
- April: 3 tips to decrease procrastination and self sabotage
- May: Coping skills for stress and anxiety and learning how to Pivot when life doesn’t go as planned
Meet two times per month:
- Wednesdays at 8:00pm EST
- Limited # spots available
Benefits of Executive Function HS Group Coaching
- Teens learn from one another and their influence with one another can be so inspiring!
- No conflicts with schedule- if they cannot make a group gathering they are able to watch the reply on their own time
- If they are nervous or uncomfortable to be on the zoom, I don’t require video to be on- I expect them to participate via chat or via audio.
- Abundant strategies:
a. Organize school systems of keeping track of their work and being organized
b. Decrease procrastination by learning how to get started and motivate themselves to do the “not so interesting, why do I have to do this?” work
c. A brilliant strategy that will help them break down their work so that their tasks sound easier.
d. Knowledge is power! understanding how their brain is wired and why some behaviors “show up” ie: impulsivity
e. increased confidence and self esteem when they are productive and on task
f. Study hacks, study cycles, test taking strategies for their brain that work
g. Resilience and growth mindset- changing out from black and white thinking